CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Photo Blog

Alyssa just loves any attention she can get!
Richard came and stayed with me for 3 days. It was so great to see him looking really good though he was running a high fever and we treated him for malaria. He went home yesterday and was feeling a lot better. It was really nice to spend some time with him again, though now I miss him again!

Andre is getting to be such a big young man now and has become such a help around the house! He turned 13 in October and sometimes we have to take a double-look because we aren't sure who this big boy is in the yard!


1 hose+6 large basins+25 kids=a lot of fun and water everwhere!




3 comments:

Bid said...

Maybe you should bring Richard home for me. He's SO big!!!

hey, did I mention I have a nephew?

Bid said...

oh yeah. I'm still working on finding James a home.

Helen said...

Lori I love the pic of you and Alyssa!!! Love and prayers,Helen and family